- 236.59 ml white sugar
- 78.07 ml light corn syrup
- 59.14 ml margarine
- 78.07 ml water
- 2.46 ml salt
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 1892.0 ml popped popcorn
Directions See How It's Made
- Keep popcorn warm in 250 degree oven.
- Cook first five ingredients over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture comes to a boil.
- Continue cooking without stirring until mixture reaches 270 degrees on a candy thermometer or until a small amount dropped into very cold water separates into hard threads.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- Pour mixture over popped corn, mixing with a fork.
- When cool enough to handle but still quite warm, form into balls.