Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
These popcorn balls have just the right crunch and flavor. Kids love them.
Make and share this Popcorn Balls recipe from Food.com.
- Place the popped corn in a very large bowl.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the sugar, salt, water, corn syrup, butter, and vinegar.
- Using a candy thermometer, cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until soft-crack stage (270 degrees).
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Slowly pour syrup over the popcorn, tossing until coated.
- With buttered hands, quickly shape into balls being careful not to burn hands.