I made these for a Valentine's Day bake sale and they were the first to go! The recipe was given to me by a friend.
- bring to boil butter, sugar, syrup.
- add condensed milk- boil 5 minute.
- remove from heat and add vanilla.
- strain seeds from popcorn.
- pour hot mixture over popcorn and mix.
- grease hands and make balls out of mixture.
- *extra note;
- To remove the seeds, I usually take two bowls and lift out the popcorn by the hand fulls and shaking it, then dumping it into the extra bowl. When I get to the bottom, there lies most of the seeds. I just discard them and go on with the rest.
- Hope you can visualize that and that it helps!