My daughter adores this recipe. She often requests it be prepared when her friends are coming over. I sometimes add pepperoni slices on top of the cheese and mushrooms in the meat mixture.
- Brown meat.
- Add all but cheese.
- Simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In a small bowl, beat the milk, oil and eggs for 1 minute on medium speed.
- Add flour and salt, beat 2 minutes more on medium speed until smooth.
- Pour hot meat mixture into a 13x9 inch pan.
- Place cheese on top.
- Pour batter over cheese, covering filling completely.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 25-30 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Serve immediately.