Prep 8 mins
Cook 26 mins
I got this recipe from my sister-in-law. The kids always eat their dinner when this is on the table! You can, of course, alter the toppings to suit your own tastes. Cheese and pepperoni is probably the easiest.
- 3 (6 ounce) cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (each biscuit cut into four to six pieces)
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- bell pepper
- ground beef
- sliced ham
- In a casserole dish, place cut up biscuits.
- Cover with spaghetti sauce.
- Spread toppings of your choice over spaghetti sauce.
- then pile on the cheese.
- Cook at 400 degrees for 26 minutes, checking periodically.