Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
When you think of a trifle, you may think of a fancy and elegant dessert. I got this recipe quite a few years ago from a "sample lady" at the supermarket. Though she made it with strawberry Pop Tarts and strawberries, you could use blueberry Pop Tarts and blueberries for variation. This is a fun trifle- one for the kids (of all ages, of course!)
- In a trifle dish or clear round glass bowl, crumble 2 pop tarts.
- Spread 1 can of vanilla pudding evenly over crumbled pop tarts.
- Top with 2 more crumbled pop tarts.
- Cover with 1/2 of the defrosted strawberries.
- Top strawberry layer with the second can of pudding, then the remaining frozen strawberries, and crumble last two pop tarts over that.
- Garnish with whipped cream and fresh strawberries.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.
- Note; These can also be made in parfait glasses using lesser amount of ingredients.