Christmas Carol's Note:
When you think of a trifle, you may think of a fancy and elegant dessert. I got this recipe quite a few years ago from a "sample lady" at the supermarket. Though she made it with strawberry Pop Tarts and strawberries, you could use blueberry Pop Tarts and blueberries for variation. This is a fun trifle- one for the kids (of all ages, of course!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a trifle dish or clear round glass bowl, crumble 2 pop tarts.
- 2Spread 1 can of vanilla pudding evenly over crumbled pop tarts.
- 3Top with 2 more crumbled pop tarts.
- 4Cover with 1/2 of the defrosted strawberries.
- 5Top strawberry layer with the second can of pudding, then the remaining frozen strawberries, and crumble last two pop tarts over that.
- 6Garnish with whipped cream and fresh strawberries.
- 7Refrigerate any leftovers.
- 8Note; These can also be made in parfait glasses using lesser amount of ingredients.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pop Tart Trifle
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.8
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 13.6 mg
- Sodium 355.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 23.9 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
strawberry pop tarts