Recipe by Charmie777
Yummmmmy!!!! Easy and delicious snack or lunch you're kids will love!!!
Top Review by 958071
not really what i expected but they were very good as a snack for the week. I had trouble cutting the dough into correct sizes so just rolled it in a ball and pressed the chz and pepperoni in the dough. worked for me.
- 2 (782.44 g) canpillsbury refrigerated prepared pizza dough
- 226.79 g mozzarella cheese, cut into 48 cubes
- 48 slice pepperoni (I prefer turkey)
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 4.92 ml dried Italian seasoning
- 44.37 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 473.18 ml pizza sauce or 473.18 ml marinara sauce, heated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- Spray 3 9-inch pie pans with cooking spray.
- On lightly floured surface, roll out one pizza crust and pat into 12x8 rectangle.
- Cut into 24 squares.
- Place one pepperoni slice and one cube of cheese on each dough square. Wrap dough around, pressing to seal.
- Place in pans, seamside down.
- Repeat with remaining dough, pepperoni and cheese.
- Mix together oil and Italian seasoning. Drizzle or brush over rolls.
- Top with grated parmesan.
- Bake at 400º for 16-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with warmed pizza or marinara sauce.
- To Freeze: Flash freeze on a cookie sheet until frozen solid, label and place in a ziplock bag.
- To Reheat: Microwave approximately 30 seconds or more to heat through.