Prep 15 mins
Cook 18 mins
Yummmmmy!!!! Easy and delicious snack or lunch you're kids will love!!!
Make and share this Pop 'em Pizza Bites recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- Spray 3 9-inch pie pans with cooking spray.
- On lightly floured surface, roll out one pizza crust and pat into 12x8 rectangle.
- Cut into 24 squares.
- Place one pepperoni slice and one cube of cheese on each dough square. Wrap dough around, pressing to seal.
- Place in pans, seamside down.
- Repeat with remaining dough, pepperoni and cheese.
- Mix together oil and Italian seasoning. Drizzle or brush over rolls.
- Top with grated parmesan.
- Bake at 400º for 16-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with warmed pizza or marinara sauce.
- To Freeze: Flash freeze on a cookie sheet until frozen solid, label and place in a ziplock bag.
- To Reheat: Microwave approximately 30 seconds or more to heat through.
not really what i expected but they were very good as a snack for the week. I had trouble cutting the dough into correct sizes so just rolled it in a ball and pressed the chz and pepperoni in the dough. worked for me.
These are really good! I'm going to be honest here and say that I JUST used the pizza dough, and then I sandwiched the cheese between 2 turkey pepperonis. I was making this with my home preschool and they're a tad picky (haha) so I didn't add in anything else.....although I sure will next time! I lined my pan with the non-stick type of foil and the oozing cheese was not a problem! :) Thanks for the awesome recipe!!! I saved the rest for a quick microwave snack/meal! Love it!
These were good, but I had a difficult time keeping the cheese from leaking out. Next time I'll have to be sure to seal better.