Yummmmmy!!!! Easy and delicious snack or lunch you're kids will love!!!
Make and share this Pop 'em Pizza Bites recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- Spray 3 9-inch pie pans with cooking spray.
- On lightly floured surface, roll out one pizza crust and pat into 12x8 rectangle.
- Cut into 24 squares.
- Place one pepperoni slice and one cube of cheese on each dough square. Wrap dough around, pressing to seal.
- Place in pans, seamside down.
- Repeat with remaining dough, pepperoni and cheese.
- Mix together oil and Italian seasoning. Drizzle or brush over rolls.
- Top with grated parmesan.
- Bake at 400º for 16-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with warmed pizza or marinara sauce.
- To Freeze: Flash freeze on a cookie sheet until frozen solid, label and place in a ziplock bag.
- To Reheat: Microwave approximately 30 seconds or more to heat through.