1/4 Photos of Pop 'em Pizza Bites
Yummmmmy!!!! Easy and delicious snack or lunch you're kids will love!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400º.
- 2Spray 3 9-inch pie pans with cooking spray.
- 3On lightly floured surface, roll out one pizza crust and pat into 12x8 rectangle.
- 4Cut into 24 squares.
- 5Place one pepperoni slice and one cube of cheese on each dough square. Wrap dough around, pressing to seal.
- 6Place in pans, seamside down.
- 7Repeat with remaining dough, pepperoni and cheese.
- 8Mix together oil and Italian seasoning. Drizzle or brush over rolls.
- 9Top with grated parmesan.
- 10Bake at 400º for 16-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 11Serve with warmed pizza or marinara sauce.
- 12To Freeze: Flash freeze on a cookie sheet until frozen solid, label and place in a ziplock bag.
- 13To Reheat: Microwave approximately 30 seconds or more to heat through.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pop 'em Pizza Bites
Serving Size: 1 (896 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 41.0
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 6.4 mg
- Sodium 86.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried Italian seasoning