Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Yet another sweet treat, this time using popcorn...
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients EXCEPT the chocolate chips.
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate chips; then slowly pour the melted chocolate over the popcorn mixture in the mixing bowl.
- Stir the popcorn mixture carefully until the chocolate has been distributed evenly in it.
- Now drop the mixture by spoonfuls onto a wax paper lined cookie sheet.
- When it has cooled completely, store in a tightly closed container.
- Suggestions: Swap out the peanuts for another kind of nut (like almonds or macadamia); swap out the chocolate chips for butterscotch, peanut butter or mint chocolate chips.