Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Entered for safe-keeping, by Maria del Mar Sacasa, found on Serious Eats. The herbal honeyed Benedictine liqueur is good with apple cider. This cocktail uses the more economical Prosecco instead of champagne. More at: http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2013/11/fall-pop-cider-sparkling-champagne-cocktail-cider-benedictine-drink-recipe.html
- 2 ounces benedictine, preferably chilled
- 1 ounce apple cider, chilled
- prosecco, chilled
- 1 fresh rosemary sprigs (optional) or 1 fresh thyme sprig, for garnish (optional)
- Combine Benedictine and cider in a Champagne flute or coupe.
- Top with Prosecco. Garnish with rosemary or thyme, if desired.