- 2 lbs haddock (cut into chunks)
- 1 can cream of shrimp soup
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder or 1 -2 clove minced garlic
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 package crushed Ritz cracker
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute celery and onion in olive oil to release flavors.
- Add soup and seasonings, heat slightly and adjust seasonings.
- Place haddock in a 2 quart baking dish, pour soup mixture over haddock and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Remove from oven.
- Mix topping ingredients together.
- Srinkle crumb mixture over top and return to the oven for 10-15 minutes.