1/1 Photo of Poorman's Lobster #2
This recipe is posted in reply to a recipe request. I have not tried it, so any imput would be wonderful.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs haddock (cut into chunks)
- 1 can cream of shrimp soup
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder or 1 -2 clove minced garlic
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 package crushed Ritz cracker
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1Saute celery and onion in olive oil to release flavors.
- 2Add soup and seasonings, heat slightly and adjust seasonings.
- 3Place haddock in a 2 quart baking dish, pour soup mixture over haddock and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- 4Remove from oven.
- 5Mix topping ingredients together.
- 6Srinkle crumb mixture over top and return to the oven for 10-15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Poorman's Lobster #2
Serving Size: 1 (382 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 419.5
- Calories from Fat 203
- Total Fat 22.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 190.9 mg
- Sodium 771.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 45.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: