Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
my take on hamburger soup. It has small kick with some spices.
- 1 lb hamburger
- 10 ounces frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 5 cups beef broth
- 3 1⁄2 cups egg noodles
- 1⁄2 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1⁄2 small onion
- Boil the beef broth.
- Add cayenne pepper, garlic powder, small onion, and tomato sauce.
- Add 1 lb hamburger broken up.
- Let hamburger cook through.
- Add mixed vegetables and egg noodles.
- Cook on medium until egg noodles are done.