Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
Simple recipe but tasty.
- 2 lbs ground chuck
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans tomato soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn (drained)
- 3 -4 cups mashed potatoes
- cheese, shredded
- Brown ground chuck with onions and seasonings to taste.
- Add tomato soup and corn.
- Top with mashed potatoes and shredded cheese.
- Pop in oven until cheese melts.
Made this for PAC 2010. I made it with 1 cup mixed frozen peas and carrot as I'm not crazy about can corn. It turned out yummy :) Thanks for posting your recipe.