Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A simple and cheap recipe that the whole family will enjoy!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 6 large potatoes
- 2 (14 ounce) cans green beans
- 1 small onion
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (can be substituted with Colby Jack)
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Peel and boil potatoes until soft. Mash potatoes in a mixer. Add milk and butter. salt and pepper to taste.
- Brown ground beef and onion in medium to large frying pan. Drain grease.
- Heat green beans.
- Spread ground beef evenly in pan.
- Cover ground beef with green beans.
- Spoon mashed potato onto the green beans and spread until they are completely covered.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and let melt.
- Serve and enjoy!