Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
This sounds a little weird, but I swear by it. My mom always made it when I was a kid. Now as an adult I make it for company all the time and it is my families fav recipes! They love it!
- 1 lb bacon
- 8 -10 hot dogs
- 1 large onion
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 4 cups cooked white rice (give or take, be altered to feed more)
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 7 -8 dashes soy sauce (to taste)
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- Cut bacon in to bite size pieces and cook in a large frying pan till half done.
- Cut up onion into chunks and add to bacon.
- Cut hot dogs into bite size pieces add to bacon cook till nicely browned.
- Heat oil in a large pan, you can use a pot or wok anything you have that will fit all ingredients and allow you to stir.
- Add all ingredients to oil.
- Stir quickly for 3-4 minute
- Garnish with more ketchup.