Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I have to try this! It sounds so easy to put together and yummy!!
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup white syrup
- 1⁄4 cup shortening, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup rolled oats (either quick cooking or regular,uncooked)
- 1⁄3 cup coconut (optional)
- Cool Whip (optional)
- 1 pie crust (unbaked)
- Beat eggs until foamy.
- Gradually add sugar.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except Cool Whip or pie shell.
- Place mixture into unbaked pie shell.
- Bake 45 minutes at 350 degrees or until center is firm.
- Top with Cool Whip after pie is cooled,if desired.