Recipe by mrsmeduck
My husband's Great Grandma made this for him and his sibilings when they came to visit. Only five ingredients, simple and easy to make. Ground beef, corn, cream style corn, peas, and mac & cheese. A real kid pleaser and one of my husband's favorites. I couldn't find anything else like it on the Zaar.
Top Review by ChefDLH
I made this for the kids, an older family member, and my husband and I. It was a good recipe - very kid friendly- my son ate 3 kid helpings and the family member,who likes little to no spices, enjoyed it a great deal. Be aware that it has very little seasoning to it. My husband and I were trolling the pantry for spices to throw in. Just be sure to kick it up a notch if you are a big seasoning person. Thanks mrsmeduck for posting this kid friendly meal!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 (14 ounce) cans cream-style corn
- 1 (14 ounce) can whole corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can peas
- 2 (7 1/4 ounce) Kraft macaroni and cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef and set aside and keep warm. Or brown while cooking mac & cheese.
- Cook macaroni & cheese (I prefer Kraft brand)according to directions on box.
- Add ground beef, cream style corn, drained whole corn, and drained peas to macaroni and cheese. And you're done!
- If it's to dry for your taste just add some more milk.
- Frozen corn and peas can be used if you prefer.