- 2 quarts water
- 1⁄4 cup salt
- 2 lbs cod fish fillets
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- 2 -3 tablespoons lemon juice (sorry I forgot to list this when I posted the fist time)
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring water to a boil.
- Add sugar, salt and fish.
- Simmer until fish turns white, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Drain and chill.
- Flake the cooked, and chilled fish.
- Stir together lemon juice, ketchup and horseradish and mix well with cod.
- Serve cold with lemon wedges.