Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Just a basic granola bar from what you have in your cupboard. I've added a little of this and a little of that to make a great bar!
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix dry ingredients in large bowl.
- Beat remaining ingredients (minus raisins) in another bowl.
- Fold into dry ingredients.
- Mix in raisins.
- Mush into bottom of greased "bar" pan. (9x13 will work too, you'll just have thicker bars and will need to cook a little longer)
- bake for about 20 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Cut into 2 x 4 bars and store.