Poor Man's Duck a L'Orange
- Skin and bone chicken breast halves.
- Sauté chicken in butter in a large skillet over medium heat until browned and cooked through (about 8 minutes).
- Remove to a platter, cover and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, sauté onion until tender but not browned; add juice concentrate, tarragon, pepper and salt.
- Stir in the evaporated milk and cook, stirring constantly, until the mixture is slightly thickened.
- Spoon the sauce over the chicken.
- Garnish with a sprig of tarragon and a slice of lemon cut halfway through and twisted over the top.