My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Skin and bone chicken breast halves.
- 2Sauté chicken in butter in a large skillet over medium heat until browned and cooked through (about 8 minutes).
- 3Remove to a platter, cover and keep warm.
- 4In the same skillet, sauté onion until tender but not browned; add juice concentrate, tarragon, pepper and salt.
- 5Stir in the evaporated milk and cook, stirring constantly, until the mixture is slightly thickened.
- 6Spoon the sauce over the chicken.
- 7Garnish with a sprig of tarragon and a slice of lemon cut halfway through and twisted over the top.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Poor Man's Duck a L'Orange
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 434.3
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 79.9 mg
- Sodium 155.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 40.2 g
- Protein 22.1 g