Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is my rendition of a Poor Man's Dinner because nearly everyone should have the ingredients on hand. This is one my family's favorite meals.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 onion
- garlic, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 (14 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can corn
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven at 350.
- Brown the ground beef with onion and garlic.
- Add the tomato sauce, corn, and rice and mix together.
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Put the dish in the oven and cook for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is nice and melted.