Recipe by pines506
Very good! Kind of reminds me of the devilled crab at Red Lobster.
Top Review by dgpat
I'm so glad that you posted this! I used to make it years ago when I was a single parent and had lost the recipe - now I have it again. I used the imitation crab in this - A nice, easy, tasty and inexpensive crab dinner!
- 1 lb frozen cod fish fillet, thawed and drained (not breaded)
- 2⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup crushed herb seasoned stuffing mix
- 6 ounces frozen crabmeat, thawed drained (pick over well)
- 4 ounces mushroom stems and pieces, drain
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄2 cup crushed herb seasoned stuffing mix
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350.
- In ungreased baking dish, place cod fillets.
- In medium bowl, mix together all crab mixture ingredients.
- Sprinkle crab mixture over cod.
- In same bowl, combine topping ingredients and sprinkle over crab mixture.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until heated through and fish flakes with a fork.