Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My mom used to make this for all of us and I still make it today. It is one of our favorites and it's cheep to make. I don't know for sure how long it takes to make--times are a guess.
- Heat a small amount of oil in your pan for frying.
- Mix up meat and salt and pepper form into patties.
- Dip in the egg.
- Roll in cracker crumbs.
- Place in the oil and cook until needing to be flipped then flip and finish until desired doneness.
- Can be topped with mushroom soup for gravy or you can make a milk gravy.
- Other substitutions are adding garlic powder or onion soup mix or Worcestershire sauce.