Recipe by Judith N.
Had this for years. Excellent spicy dip. Be sure and use sturdy chips for dipping.
Top Review by gipammy
This is a great recipe! I just made it for Mother's Day and everyone loved it! I added about a half of a green Bell pepper diced up in it. Today I had the left-overs in a wrap with Romaine lettuce. I will definitely keep the ingredients on hand to make it again.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans white corn (drained)
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans (drained)
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black-eyed peas (drained)
- 1 medium vidalia onion, medium-sized, diced
- 1 large tomatoes, large, diced
- 2 tablespoons jalapenos, diced (optional)
- 2 teaspoons Italian salad dressing, to moisten
- salt and pepper