Prep 3 hrs
Cook 0 mins
This is a summery side dish or great for dipping tortilla chips. I found in this months Saveur magazine.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black-eyed peas, drained
- 8 scallions, trimmed and chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 large tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 (16 ounce) bottlespicy Italian dressing
- Toss all ingredients to combine. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight to allow flavors to come together.
- Serve cold or at room temperature.