Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Entered for safe-keeping for ZWT. From Virtual Finland web site, http://finland.fi/netcomm/news/showarticle.asp?intNWSAID=26068.
- Cut a thick slice of bread for each person, recipe set for 1 person.
- Whip the egg and mix in milk and a pinch of salt.
- Dip the slice in the milk and egg mixture.
- Fry until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve hot topped with a bit of lingonberry jam.
- If you top it all off with whipped cream, your "poor knights" become "rich knights".