Recipe by HWOBBS25
I LOVE this recipe, its simple and tastes great!
Top Review by Breezytoo
This is really good! And you're right, so simple to put together! The ONLY change I made was to use half mustard and half mayo instead of all mayo. This could easily be changed up in so many ways, but we enjoyed it just as it is! Thanks for sharing your recipe I know we'll enjoy again! :)
- 1 refrigerated pizza crust
- 6 pieces hard salami
- 6 pieces deli ham
- 1 cup swiss cheese or 1 cup provolone cheese, grated
- 1 onion, sauted
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Lay Pizza Crust out on Countertop and roll out so its about 1/4 inch thick all the way around and square in shape.
- Spread a layer of Mayo on top of crust stayng about an inch away from the edges.
- Next Layer Cheese on top of Mayo, add as much as you like, 1 - 1 1/2 cups is about right.
- Now layer the Salami over the cheese.
- Next layer the Ham over the Salami.
- Finally layer the sauted onions on top of the salami.
- Starting at the edge closest to you, start to roll the dough tightly until all the toppings are enclosed in the middle, and seal the seam along the bottom and on the ends by pinching the dough together.
- Brush the top of the dough with melted butter and sprinkle poppy seeds on top.
- Cut a few slits in the top to let moisture escape.
- Put loaf on baking pan and bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minute.