My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) unsliced loaf Italian bread
- 1/4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine, softened
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 6 ounces sliced mozzarella cheese
- 6 ounces thinly sliced hard salami
- 1/3 cup pickled sweet peppers, rings
- 1Cut bread into 1/2 inch slices, leaving slices attached at the bottom.
- 2In a small bowl, combine the butter, mustard, parsley, garlic and red pepper flakes.
- 3Spread on every other slice.
- 4Place tomatoes, mozzarella, salami and pepper rings between the buttered slices.
- 5Wrap in foil.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Poor Boy Loaf
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.8
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 37.1 mg
- Sodium 549.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 10.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pickled sweet peppers