Prep 6 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make these by the pair for a lovely evening with him. From Hawaii.
- 4 lemon wedges
- 2 strawberries
- 1 ounce simple syrup (dissolve one part sugar in one part boiling water, let cool)
- 1 1⁄2 ounces grey goose vodka
- splash cranberry juice
- 1 small fresh edible flower (nasturtium, pansy or any other you have available. Must NOT have pesticides on them!)
- Muddle lemon wedges, strawberries, and simple syrup in a shaker.
- Add vodka, splash of cranberry juice, and ice, and shake 20 times.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass, and garnish with flower.
Annacia, this cocktail is deliciously dangerous. I used a "light" cranberry juice to save some calories and used Skye Vodka since it was stashed in the freezer. I want another one, darn self discipline is yapping in my ear:D
This is a delightful drink to enjoy while sitting outside enjoying the day. Grey goose is so smooth, that anything made with it is delicious! I mixed up my simple syrup just for this drink, and it made the drink sinfully sweet. I didn't have any beautiful flowers to decorate the drink with, so used a thinly sliced lemon. I do think I may decrease the amount of syrup next time, because I prefer a tarter drink, but that is just my preference. Thanks for sharing a beautiful drink!