Recipe by Manami
This came in a newsletter from hungrygirl.com and it sounded interesting. Sorry, I can't tell you how it tastes, I don't drink. Very Diet conscious! 105 calories, 0% fat!
Top Review by half yank
made two of these today, on the fourth of July, and boy howdy! They are so good! I had some crystal light cherry pomegranate powder and searched and searched, and finally found this. It should be called, cherry pomegranite-arita so it would be easier to find. It deserves to be found!
- 1 1⁄2 ounces tequila
- 4 ounces diet 7-Up (or another diet lemon-lime soda, my choice would be Ginger Ale)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 0.5 (2 ounce) packet Crystal Light powdered drink mix (Crystal Light On The Go Immunity Cherry Pomegranate)
- ice cube (for serving)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place tequila, soda and lime juice in a glass.
- Empty half of the flavor packet into glass, and stir well to combine.
- Pour over ice and enjoy!
- *Tip: Can't locate Cherry Pomegranate Crystal Light? Experiment with your favorite flavor found on supermarket shelves!*.