Prep 24 hrs
Cook 3 hrs
You haven't lived until you've eaten ribs in a pool on a hot summer day.
- 1 rack of ribs
- 2 large onions
- 4 jalapeno peppers
- 1 bulb of garlic
- 1 -2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- salt and pepper
- Mrs Dash's extra spicy seasoning
- trim off fat from the ribs. generously rub the ribs with mrs dash extra spicy seasoning. wrap in plastic and refrigerate overnight.
- puree the onions, peppers, garlic, sugar and apple cider vinegar. Pour a little less than half of the mixture on the ribs. wrap in tin foil and bake at 350 degrees for 2 and a half hours, turning once.
- If you have a grill with a top rack, when the coals are nice and hot, brush a layer of the pureed mixture on one side, sear for five minutes, flip, brush more of the puree on the other side and sear for another 5 minutes, until they are brown and crispy to your desire. Place on the top rack and let cook for another 15 minutes, brushing more of the puree on the ribs.