Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Great chili dog recipe. Give it a try. Enjoy!!!
Make and share this Pool Hall Coney Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Break up hamburger meat in a 4 quart pan.
- Add enough hot water to make a thick mix.
- Stir until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Cook slowly for one hour.
- Can be thinned as needed with water or beer.
Good sauce - my chili powder is on the higher end of spiciness and so I put in 1 tsp less but still had a bite.
Sounds great ! Have added to my lunch cookbook ! Will post stars soon !