Recipe by Naito-Ko-
This soup is pretty much a use anything you have soup. It's basic but filling, and invented by Mr Pook ;)
- 5 cups chicken stock (or 1 package simple chicken noodle soup)
- 1 cup any kind of short pasta or 1 cup broken spaghetti
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup chopped carrot
- 1 potato, chopped
- 1 teaspoon curry powder or 1 cm cubed japanese curry
- diced cooked chicken, if you've got it
- butter or cooking oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the butter or oil in a pan on medium heat.
- Add the chopped onions and fry until they are cooked, unless you like them caramelized, cook them a little longer.
- Add the soup stock, or if you're using powdered chicken noodle soup, add the water according to cooking directions on the package.
- Add the carrots, and in 5 minutes add the potatoes and other vegetables you wanted as well as the chicken (if you had any).
- Add the pasta.
- Add the curry.
- Simmer the soup until all the veggies are cooked.
- You can also add black pepper to taste, or other seasonings like garlic powder if you wish.