Recipe by Shannon Holmes
I thought this one up because I wanted some cheesecake, but didn't want to actually cook one. Then I remembered we had some Hunny B's cereal left over that no one was eating, so remembering it had graham cracker hunny pots in the cereal, I then came up with this parfait. This one's a keeper.
Top Review by Shannon Holmes
I have since adapted this recipe. Use about 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and if you let the yogurt cream cheese mixture set up overnight, it is really thick. I have noticed that the Pooh Parfait I make with the leftover mixture the next day always tastes 100% better. I'm going to try it with Golden Grahams and I'll tell you how that turns out!
- 2 cups kellogg's hunny b's cereal
- 1 (8 ounce) container sugar-free non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fat free cream cheese
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- Splenda sugar substitute or your favorite artificial sweetener
- 16 medium strawberries, sliced,cubed,sweetened with splenda
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the cream cheese with lemon juice, Splenda to taste and vanilla yogurt.
- Put a small amount of strawberries in bottom of 2 parfait glasses.
- Top with about 3 tbs.
- of yogurt miture, then about 1/3 cup cereal in each glass.
- Repeat until all ingredients have been used up.
- Enjoy it.