Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From James Reeson of Alive and Cooking which he served up with his Spicy Meat Dumplings. Times and final amount are an estimate.
- 1 orange (juice of)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce (Kikkoman oraganic recommended)
- 1 teaspoon chili (red, fresh and finely diced)
- 1 teaspoon orange rind (fresh and finely diced - 1 strip pit removed)
- 1⁄2 cup coriander (finely chopped)
- Juice orange.
- Finely chop chilli, orange rind and coriander.
- Mix well together sesame oil, soy sauce, orange juice, chilli, orange rind and coriander.
Ponzu sauce...ever feel like you've never heard of something and suddenly it's everywhere? Watch it! I'm flinging 5 ninja stars at ya! Made for A-NZ Reunion Recipe Tag.
I made this sauce tonight and poured it over a couple of split chicken breasts that I had cut into thin strips and stir fried. The flavor was OUTSTANDING! Pat this is a definite keeper and a recipe that will be made often. I think I will marinade some chicken as well as beef in this blend next time I heat up the grill. I am also going to make this sauce as a dressing to top of a nice mixed greens and chopped veggie salad. Made and reviewed for the 28th AUS/NZ Recipe Swap