1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Ohhhh so divine; chocolate and bananas mixed together in a moist and delicious cake. Scrumptious warm served with a bit of butter!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together butter and sugar with a hand mixer. Add eggs one at a time beating well. Add vanilla and bananas and mix.
- 2Add all remaining ingredients except for the last 3 for the topping. Mix well.
- 3In a separate bowl, mix cinnamon and brown sugar together.
- 4Pour half of the batter into a greased bundt pan. Top with half of the cinnamon sugar mix and half of the chocolate chips.
- 5Pour remaining half of the batter into the bundt pan and top with the remaining half of the cinnamon sugar mix and the remaining chocolate chips.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour 15 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ponderosa Banana Chocolate Bread
Serving Size: 1 (2169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 451.5
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 63.2 mg
- Sodium 306.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 43.7 g
- Protein 4.7 g