1/1 Photo of Pomodoro Fresco Sourdough Bruschetta
Michelle Figueroa's Note:
Got this recipe from Guy's Big Bite. One of the best I've had. I didn't have baguette so I use a ciabata. Just as good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 sourdough baguette, 12 - 16 inch
- 2 garlic cloves, halved plus 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup parmigiano-reggiano cheese, grated, plus more for garnish
- 2 cups roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/3 cup fresh basil leaf, thinly sliced, plus more for garnish
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Cut the baguette in half lengthwise, place on a sheet tray and bake in the oven until lightly brown. Rub with the garlic cloves. Drizzle with 2 ounces of the olive oil and sprinkle with the Parmigiano-Reggiano. Return to oven to melt cheese.
- 3In a medium mixing bowl, add the tomatoes, minced garlic, basil, vinegar, remaining olive oil, salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly and let sit for 5 minutes at room temperature.
- 4Remove baguette from oven and top with the tomato mixture. Garnish with basil and Parmigiano-Reggiano.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pomodoro Fresco Sourdough Bruschetta
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.6
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 3.6 mg
- Sodium 380.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: