Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Cooking Light. 2000
- 3⁄4 lb yukon gold cut into 3 x 1/4-inch sticks or 3⁄4 lb red potatoes, cut into 3 x 1/4-inch sticks
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag; seal and shake to coat.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 450° for 30 minutes, turning once. Toss with chives.