- 1 1⁄2 lbs potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1 cup grated monterey jack cheese
- minced fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine potatoes with next 6 ingredients in large skillet.
- Heat to a boil, then simmer for 15 minutes.
- Stir often to prevent sticking.
- Transfer potatoes to 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350° for about 20 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.