Pommes D'ail (Garlic Potatoes)
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Place garlic & margarine in saucepan over low heat until melted. Remove from heat.
- Stir in parsley, basil, & oregano. Set aside.
- Wash potatoes, peel if desired, & cut into slices a little less than 1/2" thick.
- Place in colander and run cold water over for 60 seconds.
- Place in bowl, add butter mixture, salt, pepper, and half of parmesan. Mix well.
- Arrange in single layer in baking dish & sprinkle with remaining parmesan.
- Bake 15-18 minutes until golden brown & cooked through.