Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
Just another way for me to load up on my carbs.
- 1 lb new potato
- 3⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoons light margarine
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 4 teaspoons fresh basil, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh oregano, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Place garlic & margarine in saucepan over low heat until melted. Remove from heat.
- Stir in parsley, basil, & oregano. Set aside.
- Wash potatoes, peel if desired, & cut into slices a little less than 1/2" thick.
- Place in colander and run cold water over for 60 seconds.
- Place in bowl, add butter mixture, salt, pepper, and half of parmesan. Mix well.
- Arrange in single layer in baking dish & sprinkle with remaining parmesan.
- Bake 15-18 minutes until golden brown & cooked through.