- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 lb mushroom
- 7 tablespoons mushroom stock or 7 tablespoons vegetable stock
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 bunch parsley, finely chopped
- 1 lb tomatoes, ripe
- 1 tablespoon gouda cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute the onions in butter, add the mushrooms and saute breifly.
- Add the stock, salt and pepper, and mix in the sour cream and parsley. Allow to cool.
- Cut tops off tomatoes and scoop out the flesh. Discard the flesh.
- Fill with the mushroom and onion mixture, sprinkle with cheese, and bake at 340F for about 15 minutes. Serve hot or cold.