Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 min
- 1⁄2 cup crabmeat
- 1⁄2 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1⁄2 cup julienned carrot
- 1⁄4 cup sliced cucumber
- 1 medium pomelo fruit
- 1⁄4 cup fish sauce (dipping sauce)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped mint leaf
- 2 tablespoons coarsely ground peanuts
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fried shallot (optional)
- Peel pomelo, extract the segments as intact as you can, separate into small 3/4" pieces.
- Combine all ingredients except cilantro and peanuts.
- Toss gently in a mixing bowl.
- Serve lightly chilled with cilantro and fried shallots if desired.