Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very fancy version of the Pomegrante martini.
Make and share this Pomegrante Martini recipe from Food.com.
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1⁄2 ounce orange liqueur
- 3 ounces pomegrante juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon juice (to garnish)
- lemon slice (to garnish)
- sugar (to garnish)
- Wet rim of martini glass and garnish with sugar.
- Pour vodka, liquer and juice into shaker filled with ice and and shake well; pout into martini glass.
- Squeeze a couple of drops of lemon juice from the lemon garnish into drink and then garnish the side of the glass with the slice of lemon.
These were the hit of the dinner...So good that I will be making them for Easter Dinner....yummy!
Made for PAC Spring 2012...