Recipe by Yogachef
My daughter's recommendation from Disney's Pass the Plate. This recipe hails from Spain, and sounds absolutely refreshing!!! I hope you all enjoy!
Top Review by evelyn/athens
Delicious fruit course that I made for breakfast to accompany Portuguese (French) Toast and Hot Chocolate. This provided the right spot of 'healthy' during the very rich meal, but was also delicious. Thanks.
- 2 pomegranates
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 4 oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 pint strawberry
- mint leaf (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove the pomegranates from the husk, and rinse the white pulp off of the seeds. Place the seeds into a bowl.
- Mix the orange juice and the lemon juice with the sugar, and pour over the pomegranate.
- Cut the strawberries into bite-size pieces.
- Add the strawberries and the orange sections to the bowl. Refrigerate for 30 minutes, then remove, decorate with mint leaves if you would like, and serve on a platter.