Prep 2 mins
Cook 4 mins
I just came up with this and it turned out really yummy. I little sweet, a little hot, and quick and easy to make. The ingredients listed are for a typical sandwich size so you may need to adjust the amounts if you're making a larger size sandwich.
- 2 slices bread (foccacia or a bagel would work well also)
- 1 slice monterey jack cheese (from the deli)
- 3 slices smoked turkey
- 1 tablespoon horseradish mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons pomegranate jelly
- Layer on a piece of bread the cheese and turkey and then place on a panini maker or G.F. grill.
- Toast till bread has browned and cheese has melted.
- Open sandwich and spread the mayo and jelly onto the sandwich and add any additional topings.
- Put back together and enjoy.