Recipe by Kimke
Great to use for a marinade for tofu, chicken or fish! Something a bit different.
Top Review by MargoMart
Made this twice now, both on portobellos and on tofu. It's great. I don't have pomegranate syrup so I skip it, once I just subbed mirin. I used vermouth instead of sherry because that's what I had and I tripled the amount of pepper flakes because I love spicy.
- 1⁄2 cup tamari
- 1⁄4 cup dark agave nectar
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 -3 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon peanut oil (or other mild oil)
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine
- 1 teaspoon pomegranate glaze or 1 teaspoon syrup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes