Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is very versatile. You can us it to flavor drinks, including champagne, fruit mixes, sauces, desserts and can also be used on top of ice cream and crepes.
- In a small sauce pan combine pomegranate juice and sugar.
- Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
- Boil for 1 minute longer (should be around 5 minutes altogether).
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Cover and refrigerate up to 2 weeks.
- Freeze in airtight containers up to 3 months.