Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is very versatile. You can us it to flavor drinks, including champagne, fruit mixes, sauces, desserts and can also be used on top of ice cream and crepes.
- In a small sauce pan combine pomegranate juice and sugar.
- Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
- Boil for 1 minute longer (should be around 5 minutes altogether).
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Cover and refrigerate up to 2 weeks.
- Freeze in airtight containers up to 3 months.
Perfect. I am allergic to cherries, so I was so happy to see this recipe did not need them. This grenadine was absolutely perfect and so very delicious. Thank you SO much! Your recipe made my New Year's Eve!
Just what the doctor ordered! Needed grenadine for a recipe, and didn't want to buy a full bottle of the stuff. Trust 'Zaar to have exactly the recipe I needed! Thnx so much for posting, CoffeeMom.