This is very versatile. You can us it to flavor drinks, including champagne, fruit mixes, sauces, desserts and can also be used on top of ice cream and crepes.
My Private Note
- 1In a small sauce pan combine pomegranate juice and sugar.
- 2Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
- 3Boil for 1 minute longer (should be around 5 minutes altogether).
- 4Remove from heat and cool.
- 5Cover and refrigerate up to 2 weeks.
- 6Freeze in airtight containers up to 3 months.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pomegranate Syrup (Grenadine)
Serving Size: 1 (349 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.6
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 79.9 g
- Protein 0.0 g