Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Not only is this a healthy salad, it is beautiful and delicious! I like to toast my walnuts (or pecans) to help bring out the flavor.
- 1 (10 ounce) bag baby spinach leaves, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄4 red onion, sliced very thin
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts or 1⁄2 cup pecan pieces
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 pomegranate, peeled and seeds separated
- 1⁄2 cup alfalfa sprout (optional)
- 5 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette
- Place spinach in a salad bowl.
- Top with red onions, walnuts, feta, and sprouts.
- Sprinkle pomegranate seeds over the top and drizzle with vinigrette.