Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
This smoothie provides a delicious introduction to pomegranates; I had never had them before, saw this recipe in Reader's Digest, and tried it--now I'm hooked! Pomegranites provide numerous health benefits, too. :)
- 1⁄2 cup pomegranate juice
- 1⁄2 cup frozen unsweetened berries
- 2 tablespoons plain nonfat yogurt
- artificial sweetener, to taste (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in blender.
- Blend until smooth.
This was wonderful! The kids really liked it. We used the frozen berries and plain yogurt and did not add additional sweetener. The Grenedine syrup was enough. Thanks
Delicious! I used fresh strawberries and didn't need any sweetener. The small amount of yogurt makes it nice and creamy. Thanks!
i did this without the sweetner and it was really tasty, i love pomegranites, if you have any more recipes with it, anyone please let me know.